How to understand a GSX Report
There is a lot of important information available on a GSX Report. Here is a quick guide on how to understand the GSX Checks!
- IMEI : This is the unique 16 digits linked to your phone. All iPhones have an IMEI number.
- Last Restore Date : This is the date when your phone was restored for the last time.
- Next Tether Activation Policy : This is the carrier to which the IMEI is locked to. (Unlock would mean the device is currently unlocked.)
- First Unbrick Date : This is the date when your phone was first unboxed and turned on.
- Unlocked : This determines and confirms whether or not your phone is unlocked.
- Unlock Date : This is the date when your phone was unlocked.
- Find my iPhone : This determines and confirms whether or not Find My iPhone is "ON" or "OFF".